We are a dedicated team committed to solving some of the most challenging problems in education. How can today’s educators keep tomorrow’s students engaged and motivated? Our proven social learning platform has demonstrated higher engagement and learning outcome through collaboration, content curation and gamification.
You will work with our rapidly growing customer base to translate their needs into well designed features and functionality.
- are a self-starter, independent and resourceful
- have shipped frontend code to end users
- work well on in a startup environment
- are interested in improving education
- are flexible in sharing responsibility and wearing different hats
Bonus Points (not required):
- experience with functional programming techniques
- Competitive base
- Stock options
- Fully funded health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Opportunity for rapid career growth
Location: Philadelphia, USA (Center City)
Opportunity to work with exceptionally talented peers in a fast paced start-up environment.