Front-end Web DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
Headquarters: Dallas, TX
At Modern Message our focus is on building great products that solve real-world problems for our customers. Our core product Community Rewards, an engagement platform for apartment residents, and our rapid growth will present you with a plethora of opportunities for achievement and growth.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who combines the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include UI design and actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will span the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. An interest in, and appreciation for, user experience design, is a must. You will be working closely with our UX team.
- Design and develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collect and analyze data regarding the success or failure of front-end UI changes
Please include any/all of the following when corresponding IRT this position: Github username, website URL, Twitter username, LinkedIn URL, Dribbble, CodePen. Please submit resumes in PDF format.
Skills and Qualifications
- US residence and citizenship
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- HTML, CSS, SASS
- Understanding of CSS methodologies (SMACSS, BEM, etc.)
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Experience with image authoring tools (Photoshop, Sketch, etc.)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of SEO principles and experience implementing them.
- Experience running A/B tests
We expect all employees to:
- Maintain a high level of intellectual rigor and curiosity
- Take ownership when appropriate, and know when, and who, to ask for help when needed
Competitive salary; health benefits; if you're in Dallas, we have a pretty stylish office downtown and are very particular about our coffee. We'll get you whatever equipment you need to best do your job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: Please apply at https://modern-message.workable.com/jobs/508562
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|
Apply to Similar Jobs
|Mobile Developer Contractor @ ClickTime
|Team Lead- Software Engineer- 100% Remote
|QA Engineer (Freelance / Contract)