Selleration is a New York City-based startup company focused on creating interactive simulations and game-based software that improves sales productivity. We believe every employee should have fun and love what they do.
We are seeking a full-time Front-end Web Developer to join our team. Join a team that builds innovative new software designed to assess and develop the selling skills of salespeople by placing them in real-world selling situations. Every member on our team has an equal part in the design process and a say in how features are developed and implemented.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with other engineers as part of a small, supportive, self-guided team.
- Play an integral part in deciding how new features are implemented and integrated into our platform.
- Build responsive user interfaces that can be used across different devices.
- Learn new ways to solve complex problems and grow as a developer. You might even pick up some new languages!
- Build games and fun environments that engage, assess, build skills, and change behavior.
Who You Are
- You know AngularJS and JQuery.
- You have experience with code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration, and other workflow features.
- You like wearing many hats and working on many different parts of a platform.
- You write elegant and well-documented code in a self-directed fashion.
- You have an appreciation of UX principles.
- You are excited about all the new things you can learn when building new and exciting code.
- You might have some experience with Sass/Less, Java, Unity, SQL, NoSQL, or AWS.
- You are excited to share your ideas in collaborative processes.
- You love a challenge.
Selleration is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to a better work environment for our employees and product for our users. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, religious minorities, and members of other marginalized or minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Note to recruiters: Selleration is not accepting any agency or search firm referrals for this posting.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter, resume, and anything else you think would strengthen your application (code samples, Github, or Bitbucket repo, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org.