Who we are:
Lendeavor is a technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. Practitioners — primarily dentists, veterinarians, and optometrists — use Lendeavor’s online platform to seamlessly start, acquire, expand, or equip their practices.
Practice owners are some of our economy’s most highly educated and hardest-working entrepreneurs — yet starting, buying, or expanding a practice takes too long and costs too much. We’re here to change that.
We’ve built software that takes complicated transactions, like buying your first practice, and makes them simple. As a result, our members spend less time applying for credit, and we spend less time processing it. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Going forward, we’re ruthlessly focused on simplicity, customer experience, and efficiency.
What you’ll do:
- Enhance our primary Ruby on Rails application
- Integrate with external services and APIs
- Influence priority for projects and enhancements
- Own your work products, from inception to execution, and stay on top of them
The technologies we use:
- Ruby on Rails
- Frontend frameworks like Ember and Angular
- Heroku, AWS, Git, RSpec
What you have:
- Full product lifecycle development experience, from requirements-gathering to after-deployment support
- At least one full year of front-end web development experience
- The ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
Send your resume and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org