Our San Francisco-based team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients.
Elation is looking for a Front-End Software Engineer with a deep understanding of web programming, technologies, and scalability challenges. Elation’s development team is a small group of experienced and talented engineers who are passionate about our product and our users. As a member of the team you’ll be involved in product design and development, work extensively in both web and mobile platform, and deploy your changes to production weekly.
We strongly believe that great talent and ideas can come from anywhere and we’ve built a development team that is distributed across our SF HQ and in a handful of remote locations around the globe. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Work cross-functionally with an agile team including Product, UX/Design, Back-End Engineers, and QA.
- Offer input on technical design, UI, and product features.
- Build and architect the front-end logic for an intuitive, user-friendly platform
- Suggest and drive improvement on all parts of the stack and internal development processes
- Help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Learn from and mentor other engineers and participate in code reviews
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in front-end software development
- Adept at discovering and understanding how design impacts end-users
- Ability to communicate complex technical principles to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong track record in building high quality and complex applications and delivering projects on time
- Knowledge of, or strong interest in, the US healthcare industry and common technologies used
- Experience with server-side technology including Python and MySQL
- Comfortable serving in product management capacity if/when needed