Front End Integration Engineer @ ClickTripzPosted by fevrokbot 2 months ago
Clicktripz is looking for a talented front-end developer. This is a full-time position and the developer would be able to work remotely while communicating with our office in Manhattan Beach, California.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who can work creating flexible solutions that reach the goals and business needs of our customers. This person must be comfortable assuming ownership of projects and be able to adapt to changing requirements.
Please do not apply if you are not located in the United States
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Integrate Clicktripz products onto some of the largest travel websites in the world
- Maintain and support ongoing partner integrations
- Kill 10 Mudbelly boars and bring me their pelts... but don't hurt yourself now!
- Troubleshoot any issues regarding front-end solutions, thinking creatively on how to implement solutions
- You have strong software development fundamentals through your Bachelor’s Degree in CS or have a related degree or experience.
- You have experience building production-level websites, and you have a solid understanding of the web stack.
- You have an intimate understanding of how browsers work, and have experience building cross browser functionality.
- You have great attention to detail, with a meticulous mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills. We are a remote and global company with clients and employees all around the globe.
Who We Are
Clicktripz is a travel technology company that builds innovative software solutions to serve the needs of suppliers, publishers, advertisers and travelers. From marketplaces that connect the industry through proprietary ad-serving technology, to cloud-based tools that help hoteliers put heads in beds—Clicktripz has solutions that drive revenue at scale.
Travelers benefit from the transparent and efficient pricing facilitated by the platform, while suppliers, publishers and advertisers all benefit from the enhanced ability to acquire and monetize qualified traffic using precise targeting and granular bidding. Founded in 2010 and with offices in California, Washington DC and London, the platform currently comprises thousands of active campaigns from worldwide partners, spanning 42 different languages and addressing tens of millions of travel queries per month.
Why Join Us?
Clicktripz is among a rare set of winners in the tech space that has grown organically by generating positive cash flow. We are a highly profitable company that continues to double revenues every year. We've never raised outside capital, and we're proud of that. How does this benefit you? When the 'venture funded' startups have burnt through their cash, we'll still be growing, and so will your career.
Moreover, we have no one to answer to, except ourselves. There are no outside investors…no board of directors to appease or cater to. No need to allocate time and resources towards raising operating capital. We focus 100% of our energy on making our company and our solutions better. We enjoy the fun; speed and flexibility that accompany an entrepreneurial startup environment.
If you are looking to punch a time card, we’re not the right fit for you. We live in a fluid environment that is in a constant state of evolution and adaptation. We seek self-starters with massive brains. We take pride in fostering an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. We like what we’ve built, we like what we do, and we’re extremely excited about our future.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|