Front End DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-23 14:14:31
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Mid / Senior Frontend Developer. If you’re always on top of the latest technologies, have a keen eye for design and you love creating scalable frontend architectures then read along!
The most important thing we are looking for in a candidate is proven passion for programming and problem solving: a Github/Stackoverflow account, an interesting project you can share, or a blog you write will go a long way.
It’s really important to us that you have the ability to adapt to the company’s work processes using the agile-scrum methodology, and using tools such as Jira and Slack. Not only because of our remote working culture, but even more so because of this, you need to be really awesome at communicating, and to be organized and self-driven.
Oh, and you need to want to have fun!
Our tech stack:
We’re not afraid to challenge our choices, we love open source and above all, we’re a product driven company so technology is at the core of everything we do.
Our development culture:
We are a small team that moves fast and iterates. We do weekly sprints, code reviews, testing, and once your code is submitted it gets pushed to production through our continuous deployment infrastructure (using Jenkins). We put a lot of emphasis on code style, cleanliness and robustness. You will get to work with a dedicated UX designer, and amazing engineers specializing in machine learning and distributed systems.
Skills we need from the ideal candidate:
- Have solid experience with HTML5, CSS3, React/Redux and related libraries
- Have strong Typescript/Flow and ES6 skills, and able to deliver Interface based design
- Think with responsive design
- Have an eye for good design
- Be proficient with modern frontend build tools and the ability to create build processes
- Understand the core principles of functional programming and immutable state handling
- Be good at explaining complex technological topics – for sharing knowledge within the team and being able to provide advanced support to our top merchants
- Work with Git
Beyond the basics (what would really impress us):
- Experience with functional programming (FP/FRP)
- Experience with full-stack development (Express, child process management, fs)
- Experience with AWS management
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|