Front-end DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 4 months ago
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's fastest growing printing company. We're privately-owned, profitable and powered by an outstanding remote team that supports the growth of our manufacturing operations. We aim to build one of the Internet’s best technical teams. Currently, our development team operates in 8 countries and we’re looking for an exceptional front end developer to join us.
About this job
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who can combine design sense and attention to detail with a skill and passion for web technology. You will collaborate with our team to develop new features, enhance existing ones and continually improve the user experience for both our customer facing and backend applications.
2. Optimizes code for performance, usability, accessibility and SEO.
3. Collaborates with team to ensure we build optimal user experiences.
4. Supports developing & maintaining the front end for multiple internal applications.
5. Writes clean, well organized and performant code.
6. Assists in peer code reviews.
1. Strong attention to detail.
2. Highly proficient in HTML5 and CSS3.
4. Understanding of front-end performance optimization.
5. Understanding of responsive design.
6. Experience with Git.
1. Understanding of design and usability principles.
2. Experience with front-end libraries and frameworks such as React.
3. Experience working with Node based build tools like Gulp or Webpack and preprocessors such as Sass.
4. Experience with server-side development, for example with Ruby on Rails.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|