Juicero is on a mission to invent products, services and experiences that help people consume the fresh foods that manifest true health and longevity. With the introduction of the first home cold-pressed juicing system—The Juicero Press, Packs and connected Juicero App—Juicero reinvented the “farm to glass” supply chain to bring 100% raw, fresh, organic produce directly to consumers’ homes and make it easier to drink homemade, healthy juice every day.
Juicero is looking to bring on a freelance, part-time copywriter to support projects across our brand and digital marketing teams. We are looking for someone to work with us for about 20 hours/week on an ongoing basis.
No need to come into the office – this role can be remote!
The Copywriter will be responsible for producing written work for a variety projects supporting the Marketing team. You will ensure branding standards are consistent and maintained across writing assignments
- Researches, writes, revises and proofs usable and appropriate copy in assigned subject area(s), including but not limited to: brand narrative, messaging/positioning, website, blog, online ads, social media, and some email and video script support.
- Ensures all work is aligned with the Juicero brand identity and meets quality standards.
- Manages timelines, milestones and internal details on project work to ensure timely delivery of written work.
- Participates in meetings facilitated by business area or project initiator to understand the goals and objectives throughout the stages of a project.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Participates in meeting with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange information related to assigned activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience working as a copywriter.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working on the marketing, and/or advertising projects cited above
- Experience using MS Office suite.
- Experience using Adobe Suite is a plus.