You are passionate about digital transformation? You have an analytical mindset with professional experience in business intelligence? You are eager to contribute your skills to the Finance department?
We are looking for you to support our Analytics and Reporting team in Stuttgart, as soon as possible, as a Financial Intelligence Specialist (f/m), fulltime (40 h), permanent.
Financial Intelligence Specialist (f/m)
- As part of a cross-functional team you are responsible to develop and maintain data related services for the finance team (e.g. automated reports, data queries for analysis, interfacing of controlling and accounting systems, developing of company dashboards).
- You design, build, deploy and maintain related ETL processes in close cooperation with Tech and BI departments.
- You operate the data infrastructure to ensure availability and consistency of financial data.
- You contribute to implement self-service financial intelligence solutions and help to improve strategic and data-based decision making.
- You have gained professional experience (3–5 years) in the fields of e.g. business intelligence, data engineering or software development, with related master’s (preferred) or bachelor’s degree.
- You have very good software development skills (at least one language), are able to query SQL databases (e.g. Postgresql) and to access REST-APIs. Knowledge in coding Java and interfacing DATEV is a plus.
- You know how to break down complex tasks into technical solutions, identify improvements and proactively drive quick realization.
- You have an analytical mindset and are highly interested in automating the Finance & Controlling business processes.
- You are open-minded and motivated to work in a dynamic and agile environment.
- You are capable to learn new languages and frameworks.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Opportunity to work with leading experts and chiseled, experienced colleagues
- You work in a modern and creative work atmosphere
- Trust-based working hours and “Duz” culture/informal culture to enable a casual interaction with colleagues
- Opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Extra Perks: Centrally located office, trendy cafes and restaurants, bright, modern office with open kitchen, italian coffee, and a relaxing roof-top terrace
moovel represents a new type of mobility. Our goal is to radically simplify individual mobility and to build products and services which enable true flexibility. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Our app compares transportation services from various providers based on fare and duration to determine the best way to travel from A to B.
You can use moovel to reserve, book and pay for your journey.
moovel Group GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and organizationally assigned to Daimler Financial Services AG.
Let’s join us in shaping the future of urban mobility together!
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application as Financial Intelligence Specialist via the link on the right side or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add your salary expectation and your preferred starting date to your application.
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact Nicole Armatowski +49 176 30953172.
moovel Group GmbH
Keywords: Vacancy, full-time, Stuttgart, business intelligence, software development.