Fan Happiness AssociatePosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
The business is growing, team is killing it and we’re seeking that calibre of attitude, aptitude and desire to join something bigger. We will be hiring throughout the year to add folks to the Fan Happiness team as needs arise.
Currently interested in remote candidates from the following states:
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
*These locations allow us to provide full-time hours and full-time benefits to our remote team. The hours for this role will either be in the AM [5:00am PST – 1:30pm PST] or PM [1:30pm PST – 10pm PST]*
Our Goal….Building the best last minute mobile experience for all live entertainment across the world. Gametime is deeply passionate about building a better mobile world for fans to get faster and easier access for live sports entertainment. This role requires unparalleled attention to detail, fast responses, and an upbeat can-do attitude. Gametime believes that fast and easy access combined with going above and beyond for the fan creates a better world in live sports entertainment access. We’re open 365 days a year. We are looking to hire people with previous work experience in a support role, preferably with a local sports team or mobile tech company. We really care about an ability to speak to sports and music fans confidently with over the top helpfulness.
What you’ll be doing:
- Our number one Core Value is “Deliver WOW Through Service,” therefore, Fan Happiness is one of THE most important jobs at Gametime! Our customers are amazing and you will be helping them during our busy entertainment calendar year season.
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails and texts to assist customers with answering questions relating to the the app, placing new orders, processing returns, and getting customers into events.
- Utilizing your super savvy techniques to search the inter-webs for items (think fan specific knowledge!)
- Experience with Zendesk and/or other customer ticket systems preferred
- Placing the occasional outgoing call to follow up on customer’s questions
- Providing above and beyond – WOW – service, while helping customers with their needs
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of customer experience in a customer facing or support role with a true passion delivering the best in class service
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to satisfy customer needs while adhering to internal company policies
- Ninja like skills on the internet, ability to leap to multiple sites with lightning speed
- You’re self-motivated, self-starting, self-assured
- You’re a team player and collaborative
- A high sense of urgency and multitasking skills
- The flexibility of a professional athlete… well when it comes to your availability to work that is. We are heading into the busiest time of the entertainment calendar year
- A joy of creating fun and building a positive culture via team communication channels
- Love of sports and music events! It’s ok if you aren’t a big sports buff but you gotta know how the experience works
- College degree
- Familiar with Windows
What you didn’t know about the team:
- This is a work from home role. The remote team that will work directly with headquarters in San Francisco, California and will have weekly 1:1s with the team manager that will allow for a time to ask questions around process, policy and performance
- Team communications use Slack, a web and mobile-based team communication tool
- We love building a personal emotional connection with each customer by using team macros. We do this by addressing customer inquiries directly and providing resolution options to demonstrate that we go above and beyond for Fan Happiness
What can I expect?
- We will be expanding this team throughout the year as we expand events, times and offerings within Gametime. When hiring we interview from this applicant pool.
- The shifts are 8 hour shifts with a lunch break, so that is 40 hours a week
- You will be working weekends and holidays. We do our best to keep shift schedules consistent but they are subject to change
- There is two full weeks of training, Monday through Friday 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. For those at different time zones from PST, we will follow up with on-boarding times. You cannot miss any time during the first two weeks. This is paid training
- This is a 40 hour per week role with benefits
- The pay for this role is $15 hr for english speaking and $18 hr for English and Spanish speaking ability. You will be eligible for benefits
We’re fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It’s an exciting time to join the Gametime.
Download the app and use REDEEM code “GTCAREERS” for $10 on us. Please do this before your interview!
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|