Expert - PL/SQL and Oracle databasesPosted by fevrokbot 2 months ago
Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
We're looking for Disciplined, Driven, and Smart A-players who are committed to making an impact and driving change in the healthcare industry. We manage business critical databases which are tied to Terabytes of patient data, enabling our customers to access critical prescription information in real time. Here we solve the most complex problems that arise in the areas of distributed computing, high volume transaction processing, and large-scale system design.
Are you a highly motivated Database technologist who wants to make your mark in Healthcare? Do your ideas reflect in smartly designed, scalable, reliable workflows and database designs? If so,
As Part of the Database Team, You Will:
Be responsible for the development, test, debugging and implementation of code for business critical, high availability Oracle 12C, Mongo and MySQL databases. The role would also require bridging the technology and business teams to ensure seamless delivery of DrFirst applications to our customers.
- Understand an end-to-end vision of the applications and platform that is getting built, come up with a logical data flow design and translate it into one or more physical databases
- Define, design and develop data models in conjunction with the application development teams
- Develop strategies around data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database
- Design and maintain shared/distributed databases and provide guidance to application developers on same
- Administer the database and associated server(s) working in conjunction with Infrastructure team members
- Develop solutions that keep data secure and safe based on appropriate access controls and encryption
- Perform database code testing and carry out SQL tuning exercises to improve performance
This is your dream job, if:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, physics, engineering or computer science (Preferred: Master's degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or engineering discipline from an accredited US university)
- You have a proven track record in Data Information Lifecycle Management, application development from concept through production in Commercial or private sector (non-government), Healthcare experience would be a plus
- You have a minimum of 10 years of progressively more responsible or expansive experience in designing databases and developing entity-relationship diagrams
- You possess deep knowledge of the DB stack and a minimum of 3 years of experience in schema design and SQL development of high-performance large-scale database platform(s): Oracle Enterprise 12C/ MySQL/ Open Source
- You have successfully driven process improvement(s) for performance tuning of complex, high availability Oracle databases in production and have helped improve system reliability through configuration and code design best practices.
- You are regarded as an expert in Oracle database’s architecture, implementation and PL/SQL internals
- You are an innovator, possess strong problem-solving skills and have a result-oriented attitude
- Communication is your strong suit: in code, in email, and face-to-face
Our programs help doctors treat better and save patient's lives! Your code will touch thousands of physicians and pharmacies in the country!
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|