InVision is the world’s leading digital product design platform. We provide over two million people with the power to prototype, refine, and deliver better digital experiences. InVision enables the digital product design process at some of the smartest companies in the world, including Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others, InVision is a distributed team with over 300 employees worldwide.
We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with the senior most members of our team. You’ll help leaders in the company to be more effective by coordinating schedules, arranging logistics and taking on projects across teams that require creativity, independence and judgement.
What You’ll Do
- Provide thoughtful, resourceful, creative and responsive support to senior executives
- Coordinate demanding schedules with little direction
- Create and edit presentations, documents and spreadsheets with precision and attention to detail
- Execute on multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner
- Effectively manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries) and expenses
- Handle a full spectrum of personal details and needs, while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Assist in managing communications and updates across departments and teams
- Proactively identify and implement systems that improve individual and team efficiency
What You’ll Have
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction in a fast paced environment. A strong sense of ownership, communication and partnership
- Strong judgement and problem solving abilities
- Detail orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability and responsiveness to tackle problems quickly
- A positive, collaborative, and proactive attitude
- Passion for helping others to succeed
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our many employee benefits, we offer competitive stock options, health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.