Effectively deliver a program that has the power to make tens of millions of people healthier and happier. Hack willpower, save lives, and have fun doing it.
Noom, Inc. is a mobile solutions company focused on preventative health. Noom’s research-backed products help people achieve real, positive outcomes. Noom was awarded a grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and was also recently selected as one of seven healthcare startups chosen to participate in the 2014 New York Digital Health Accelerator (NYDHA). Noom’s apps boast more than 32 million installs worldwide and its flagship app, Noom Coach for Android, has been the #1 top grossing Health and Fitness App since 2012 in the Google Play Store. Noom has offices in New York City, Seoul and Tokyo.
We have many wellness products in our portfolio- we will continue to evolve the current ones as well as launch totally new ones, so expect to be constantly challenged! Our team of Health Coaches are heavily involved in rapid prototyping and experimenting with new, cutting-edge coaching tactics and methodologies. Expect to work in a fast paced environment with constant new projects to tackle. Expect to hear from thousands of people whose lives you changed. You are the face of Noom and sit at the intersection between technology, behavior change, and our users. You’ll work closely with our users every step of their journey, helping them identify goals that will allow them to achieve their ultimate health goals. Sounds like fun? Read on.
What you’ll do:
- Work with virtual groups of people to prevent or manage chronic conditions by facilitating healthful lifestyle modifications
- Pilot experimental coaching protocols and techniques as a part of a test-driven environment
- Help pioneer, with the help of the Coaching team, innovative ways to merge behavior change with technology
- Motivate, guide, and help our users navigate through their programs successfully
- Make sure everyone in your groups is happy, motivated and on track to meet their wellness goals
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, OR an Associate’s Degree plus 2000 hours of related wellness experience (sports medicine, personal coaching, etc.)
- You are excited by fast-paced change, creative problem solving
- You are EXTREMELY organized and are a self-starter
- You love driving people to reach their goals
- You are passionate about health and wellness
- You love understanding people– using qualitative and quantitative means
- Understanding how to deliver NDPP is a plus.
- Background in psychology and/or nutrition is a plus.
- Recent grads welcome! This is a great opportunity for those looking for behavioral health/lifestyle management experience
This is a remote 3 month full-time contract position, with the opportunity for conversion. You must be available to work 40 hours/week.