Headquarters: San Francisco Bay Area
We are in need of another developer to join our solid team and we’re taking our time to ensure that the candidate is the right fit.
As a distributed team, each team member is expected to be effective working remotely, either in a distraction-free home office or coworking space. The ideal candidate is also an experienced Drupal engineer who’s savvy in front-end and back-end aspects of Drupal (including theming, jQuery, & compiled css), has played around with Node.js and/or Angular.js - and has been looking for an opportunity to work with it more.
We offer competitive pay and a competitive bonus program based on your billable time.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- 3-5 years of experience with advanced Drupal development.
- Computer Science degree or comparable solid knowledge and real world programming experience is a plus.
- Humble, honest, hungry and smart.
- Organized, systematic, and logical.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and grow from constructive feedback.
- Has contributed to at least one Open Source project.
- You will be asked to learn constantly. Although support will be provided by our team, you need to research solutions and read documentation to find solutions on your own.
- You must have the ability to multi-task and switch gears to work on multiple projects in any given day.
- You must use our software to track your time and log your progress throughout the day.
- You must be a fast, efficient and high quality worker.
- You must complete projects on budget (which you help set) and are expected to be billable at least 35 hours per week (in line with an industry standard 90%), extra billable hours or an advancement / increase of your billable rate will result in hourly bonuses paid quarterly.
- Work from home or the coworking space of your choice
- Gain experience in a wide range of technologies and programming processes to acquire the competencies needed to be a rock solid software developer.
- Grow professionally and (most likely) personally in this role.
- Regular 40 hour work week (overtime may be required from time to time but it is rare) and respectful, fun and relaxed work environment. We want you to have a good work/life balance and we also want to support you in any side projects you may be involved in.
- Opportunities to be involved in entrepreneurial offshoots from products we develop internally.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonuses for extra billable hours allow you to easily make more than your salary, whenever you want.
- Great opportunities for rapid advancement and sharing in our success.
- For full time employees: Healthcare, Major Holidays and Paid Vacation.
To apply: Apply at this link: https://projectricochet.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=8
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|