Django DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 1 week ago
We're looking for developers to join us in our office in central London, developing websites, tools and apps for huge audiences. Our clients include Google, YouTube and Tate. We are proud to be a part of the AKQA network.
This role will see you working as part of a friendly, expert team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive. We want to put you in a position to write and deploy the best code that you can.
There are plenty of technical acronyms in here, but fundamentally we're looking for intelligent people who have an eagerness to learn new things, and the communication skills to be able to explain them to humans such as project managers and our clients.
As well as the technical knowledge, we need people that get it - people who can figure things out by themselves but know when to yell for help. Cutting down and simplifying complex problems with interfaces which make them appear straightforward.
This is a Freelance role starting ASAP.
We like to see proven abilities in...
- Python & Django
- Using Git (or any DVCS) to manage parallel development on a large codebase
- Use of PaaS, such as Google App Engine, Heroku, Elastic Beanstalk, or Windows Azure
We also like talking to people who enjoy...
- POSH (Plain Old Semantic HTML)
- Development & consumption of HTTP APIs
- Google Apps & APIs
- Scaling applications across distributed machines
- noSQL & SQL databases
In return you'll get...
- Competitive remuneration
- Nice laptop and phone
- No counting of paid leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Free lunch, drinks and snacks
- A fun and supportive, developer-focussed working environment
About You - Applicants must be available and eligible to work in the UK.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
Feel free to apply with a cover letter and CV. If we like what we see we'll get back to you quickly to arrange a cup of tea and a chat.