We are currently seeking talented Digital Optimization Advisors for our San Antonio, TX or Remote facility.
Designs statistically valid hypothesis tests on digital and statistical data gathered from digital, internet, website, and mobile performance and activities measurements. Applies analysis tools to isolate and analyze subsets of data (e.g., traffic, custom tracking variables, visits with conversion, etc.). Tailors reporting measures and metrics to meet business needs. Recommends business solutions based on data driven analyses. Conducts analysis of digital business issues, or participates as a team member, to contribute to the refinement of the Digital strategy. Creates models from multiple data sources and implements and deploys techniques such as path analysis, segmentation and campaign attribution. Analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively, conducting follow up and data verification as needed. Performs standard and ad-hoc analysis utilizing a variety of available digital analytics and reporting tools. Prepares and presents analytical results to teams and management. Identifies issues or developing trends that require modifications. Recommends optimization for site architecture, URL rewrites and alternative directories. Conveys digital analytical information to support digital development evaluations.
- Performs multiple team roles in the development and implementation of business initiatives.
- Acquires and applies business knowledge (products, processes, etc.) and subject matter knowledge to work on assignments and business problems. Gathers and analyzes information and data trends to extract meaningful results.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the competitive landscape and applies that knowledge to identify potential business improvement opportunities.
- Approaches business problems with curiosity and open-mindedness and listens to creative suggestions of others. Demonstrates a willingness to try new ideas.
- Proactively shares timely updates and information with relevant parties. Encourages an open exchange of information and viewpoint.
- Easily adapts to shifting or competing priorities and responds constructively to setbacks.
- 4+ years progressive experience in a business or technical function performing quantitative qualitative analysis to make data driven business recommendations.
- 4+ years experience creating models from multiple data sources (e.g., digital internet, website, mobile) to analyze and derive recommendations to resolve business issues
- 3+ years experience using split-testing software such as Test & Target, Optimizely, Monetate Maxymizer, or SiteSpect; OR 3+ yearI'll s experience using digital analytics software such as SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, or Web Trends.
- Bachelor's degree OR 6 additional years of work experience in addition to the minimum experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline from an accredited college.
- 4+ years experience with SiteSpect, SiteCatalyst, and Tealeaf
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
ABOUT USAA IT
Our most important qualification isn't technical, it's human. Here, we don't just sit in front of a screen. We stand behind our 11 million members who rely on us every day.
We are over 3,000 employees strong, a passionately supportive and collaborative team built on Agile principles. We've been a top-two Computerworld 100 Best Places to Work in IT five years in a row and were recently named a Top 50 Employer for Minority Engineers & IT by Workforce Diversity Magazine.
USAA's most valuable resource is our 28,000 employees. We promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, encouraging varied perspectives and ideas.
Our team enjoys world-class benefits, pay and highly competitive reward opportunities, including comprehensive healthcare, wellness and wealth building programs, employee resource groups, 401K matching dollar-for-dollar up to 8% of pay, career planning and continuing education.
We promote a strong work-life balance with a variety of on-site services and conveniences depending on location, including a daycare, health center and pharmacy, multiple dining options, company stores, covered parking and free fitness centers. USAA is a casual dress environment.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.