2017-06-27 14:30:29 True True
Digital Media Planner Buyer (Europe)
NOTE: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in European timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
Hotjar is a 100% remote organization headquartered in the Mediterranean on the island of Malta. Our company vision is to change the way the web is built and improved by democratising user analytics and feedback. Our core product is free and available to anyone with an internet connection.
About this Opportunity
We are seeking a highly driven and ambitious Digital Media Buyer to expand our current reach and user acquisition, as well as to strengthen the Hotjar brand. You’ll be responsible for researching, planning, execution and analysis of digital media campaigns across various networks, sites and platforms, in multiple geographic locations.
If you have a data-driven mindset, critical eye for detail and a love for building awareness, then we want to hear from you.
This is an excellent remote career opportunity to join a fast growing startup in a key position within the Hotjar demand generation team.
In this role you will:
- Plan, manage, and execute digital media buys across a variety of networks, direct sites, podcasts and platforms
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and return on investment (ROI), while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to truly understand the ideal Hotjar customer
- Research and test new scalable opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Identify the target audience for a particular media campaigns and decide how to best communicate to that audience
- Forecast, monitor and report on performance related metrics and goals
- Plan and manage an increasing media budget
- Constantly learn and experiment with new creatives and ad placements, and measure impact
- Build relationships with media sales companies/vendors
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €45,000 to €65,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- Have at least 3+ years experience within the space of digital media buying
- Impeccable negotiation skills. You know how to negotiate to generate the best rates and placements
- The ability to test and scale media campaigns. You like to test and read results to quickly and efficiently scale a digital media plan
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Great numerical, analytical and research skills to evaluate campaigns
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- General understanding of programmatic media is preferred
- You have a self-starter mindset, and are comfortable with working independently and remotely
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party
To apply: Please apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/digital-media-planner-buyer-europe/?source=linkedin.com
Job not active
11 months ago
7 months ago