Devops EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
- Devops resource to own and monitor multiple clients' environments.
- Design and implement automated release infrastructure.
- Liaise with client development organization to establish and execute release calendar.
- Experience implementing Salt Stack
- Linux & sys admin experience
- Amazon Web Services experience
- Comfortable in team lead role
- Consulting experience and ability to manage client requirements
Surge is a leading provider of custom web, cloud, mobile, digital, and desktop software development and consulting services to clients in every industry, from hot startups to Fortune 500 companies. Founded in 2007, and listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing companies for four straight years, the Surge team has successfully delivered hundreds of software products, apps, and solutions to its clients using a proven agile/scrum development process combined with an elite group of North American software professionals. Simply put, Surge offers America's best software engineers, on demand, at rates 30-50% less than the competition.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Skills||devops,salt,mobile,software engineer,consul,cloud,git,ux,amazon web services,linux,agile,engineer,infrastructure|
|Location||United States, California, California City|