DevOps EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-28 10:01:05
Minddistrict is looking for a DevOps engineer who has a great passion for thinking about scaling infrastructures and for keeping an application stack of increasing complexity manageable.
The development/QA/release management process is pretty strict, in order to have as little discontinuation of the service as possible. By outsourcing as much as possible and automating everything else, we have successfully kept middle-of-the-night crises to a minimum.
What will be your role?
Minddistrict is expanding, so we need a specialist to guide the growth and well-being of our infrastructure with a focus on security, high availability and performance. The post-holder will be taking over the current day-to-day operations work from the DevOps engineers allowing them to dedicatedly focus on the core product. You are expected to take on an active role in promoting new technologies and concepts to improve site reliability, availability and performance such as caching, load balancing and sharding. We are subject to several laws and regulations with regard to safeguarding privacy/medical data, so the right precautions should be taken when working with our sensitive data. You can always rely on the rest of the team for guidance, backup and support.
- excellent linux server skills
- experience with server automation tools such as Puppet or alike
- experience with site reliability and performance monitoring
- experience with building and maintaining secure installations.
- a good command of the English language is a necessity.
- experience with Postgres/Nginx/Python/git
- experience working in a Scrum/Agile team.
- experience with HIPAA, NHS IG Toolkit, ISO 27001, or any other regulations and laws related to information governance and ehealth.
- market salary
- MacBook + standup desk + big screen
- Amsterdam and Rotterdam offices, with the possibility of working remotely some days a week
- work with a team of passionate designers and web and mobile engineers who believe that the product they are working on empowers real people to master their own wellbeing.
- room to improve your own skills and being surrounded by team members who are doing the same
- access to training materials and conferences
About minddistrict and DevOps
Minddistrict is market leader for mental ehealth solutions. Minddistrict believes in empowering people to master their own wellbeing. It is our mission to create access to care for more people in a sustainable way. Through smart use of technology we facilitate personalised care which fits seamlessly in patients’ daily lives. Our solution is a secure, easy-to-use, flexible treatment platform with digital interventions that enrich traditional care pathways. The use of digital interventions in healthcare will improve healthcare quality, reduce costs and boost the self-efficacy of patients. We have over 200,000 users in more than 8 countries to achieve lasting change.
Minddistrict is an internationally growing company, with branches in the Netherlands, England and Germany and with a Global Research Network for numerous universities. We think it's important that employees show their own initiative, responsibility and flexibility. Working at Minddistrict is synonymous with a varied and challenging job. At Minddistrict, there are psychologists, software programmers, designers, researchers, salesmen and customer managers.
Our Joel Test score is 12 out of 12. The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team. See https://www.joelonsoftware.com/2000/08/09/the-joel-test-12-steps-to-better-code/. For more information about the company and the team, have a look at https://www.minddistrict.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/Minddistrict.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|