Carrièremogelijkheden: DevOps Engineer (543)
Are you an expert on continuous delivery and deployment of applications and looking for a challenging environment to implement them? Join our Digital Customer Journey Team!
What will you do?
- You will be the gatekeeper for new developments on existing applications in My Athlon;
- Implement the CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins;
- Create and monitor the application performance in production, along with required tools;
- Provide performance improvement suggestions and implement them if required;
- Support in resolving production incidents and work together with the development team to provide quick fixes;
- Support in releasing the mobile app to App store /Android Play store;
- Implement DevOps tooling and look for continuous improvement;
- Do quick scans (sanity checks) before releasing the changes to production;
- Support in implementing the quality check and improvements;
- Implement Quality Assurance tooling and measurements.
Who are you?
A flexible and committed personality with a ‘what can I do for the company’ mind-set. You thrive in an environment with ambiguity and uncertainty and where you can have a significant contribution in setting the IT landscape. You are willing to meet tight deadlines and are looking forward to develop yourself further within the Digital Customer Journey Team. This international oriented team is responsible for the extension, maintenance and roll out of ‘My Athlon’: The online portal towards all aspects around leasing, all over Europe.
Athlon has 5 values, which are an important part of the DNA of an Athlon employee. You recognize yourself in these values:
- Integrity, Openness and Respect
- Inspired, Empowered and Diverse People
- Customer Focus
- Commitment to Excellence
- Financial & Social Responsibility
Your team and stakeholders
As DevOps engineer you are member Digital Customer Journey team, responsible for development and maintenance of the My Athlon portal.
In addition you participate in the systems team, responsible for releasing software to the relevant environments. Regularly you will be in contact with the several Scrum teams that all work on the portal.
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a professionally challenging and informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our global mobility provider.
If you join us, we will offer you:
• Depending on experience, a competitive salary (Maximum of €55.696,- per year based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance);
- 26 days of leave (based on 38-hour workweek);
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for commuting costs, extra hours of leave, and other things;
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance targets;
- Laptop and Smartphone;
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (where possible in the scope of your responsibilities);
- Company pension scheme (Athlon pays the full contribution of this pension).
Employee involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity.
- Preliminary interview by phone
- In-person interview
- Online assessment
- 2nd in-person interview
- Job offer
The Athlon Values are an important part of the job interviews for all vacancies within our organization.
Athlon – Getting you there. Athlon is one of the leading providers of vehicle leasing and fleet management in Europe, managing more than 395,000 vehicles. Athlon has developed innovative, sustainable and cost-efficient business mobility solutions for more than 100 years. The company enables people to move hassle-free through integrated and sustainable fleet & mobility solutions. Athlon constantly pushes boundaries to clear the way for the customers to enjoy mobile life. Headquartered in The Netherlands, the company is active in over 20 countries in Europe as well as North America, directly, or via partners. Athlon is part of Daimler AG and is operated by Daimler Financial Services.
Interested in joining our team?
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply before November 22nd with your CV and motivation letter by clicking the 'Apply' button. For more information you can contact our recruiter, Roger Roelofs, via +31(0)6 53 95 80 55.