Dev Tools & Infrastructure - iTunes Editorial EngineeringPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-22 16:42:37
Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 3+ years experience in a professional programming position
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, Deployment, Delivery and the DevOps culture
- Experience in Java, scripting languages, Linux and relational databases.
- Experience with Git, Docker, Kafka, Solr, Cassandra, and Hadoop are desirable
- Experience with the internals of Docker
- In depth knowledge of build systems.
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
As a key contributor to this team, you will build and maintain Automation Frameworks in addition to developing tools to aid Continuous Integration/Delivery. You will work efficiently with cross-functional teams, understand product requirements, design test strategy and plans and implement end-to-end tests. You are expected to build the product expertise needed to help debug production issues and integrate with monitoring infrastructures.
Join our exciting team that has been leading the digital goods industry by constantly developing innovative features since its launch in April 2003. We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and who has excellent written and oral skills. We look for good team players, who are able to tackle tough problems under tight deadlines and deliver imaginative solutions.
BSCS or equivalent work experience
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|