Be a part of an exciting journey
At Cobiro we're using machine learning and AI to build the next generation of online advertising experiences. We're on a mission to make online marketing easy-to-use, accessible and high-performing for everyone, and we're starting with Google Ads.
Working at Cobiro, you’ll join a flat and agile organisation where bright ideas are appreciated and implemented regardless of seniority or area of specialization. We’re ambitious and work hard, but also know how to let loose and celebrate our accomplishments. At Cobiro you will meet different nationalities and personalities. We have common denominators: We are self-starters and team-players, love to solve problems, and we create high quality solutions.
- Flexible working hours
- An agile work environment
- Focus on quality solutions
- Options to attend relevant courses and conferences
- A team of passionate, skilled and experienced colleagues
- All the gear and food you need: breakfast on Fridays, lunch every day, sodas, fruit, vegetables and sweets
- On-site massage and haircut
- Frequent social company activities, Friday bar included
- Good working equipment
- A great working location at Esplanaden, Central Copenhagen
Cobiro is automating online advertising and our AI team is looking for an ambitious Data Engineer looking to get real-life-experience building big data infrastructure. You will be the second Data Engineer in the team working with experienced industry professionals building scalable big data systems for analytics and AI applications. We are currently working on Google Ads and will expand to other platforms this year.
In your role as a Data Engineer, you will work closely with talented professionals in designing and implementing high performance and flexible data tools using cloud computing services. We expect you to be a team player who is comfortable using agile methodologies to capture the optimal designs and architectures for our solutions. You are already in the habit of learning, prototyping, and deploying emerging data technologies on a daily basis. The position offers the opportunity to get hands-on domain experience right from the start.
Not required, but nice to have would be experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. DynamoDB, Cassandra), experience developing and deploying applications on Linux-based technologies (e.g. containers), as well as knowledge and experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Quicksight, Tableau, Grafana).
Working at Cobiro you will work alongside colleagues with backgrounds in Software / Computer Engineering, Data Science, Informatics, Machine Learning, Robotics, Linear Programming, Natural Language Processing, and Gaming.
- Implement, extend, and maintain our current data infrastructure;
- Support AI team in realizing new data sources;
- Design, along with AI engineers and business stakeholders, the appropriate data models and ETL pipelines to satisfy our novel Machine Learning models and Business Analytics insights.
- MSc degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field;
- Experience with data lakes / warehouse, ETL pipelines and scalable systems;
- Strong skills and working experience in Python programming;
- Experience working in cloud computing services, preferably AWS;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres).
Become a Pluralsight Author: Write React Guides From H...
Full Stack Developer