This career opportunity is available in our following locations: Austin, Dallas, Houston
Do you know what people want and how they can get it? So do we.
You know how to use your professional learning and experience to find the best solutions that will transform businesses.
About you You’re passionate about software and its potential to unleash the innovation that moves organizations forward. You’re a fast learner, and self-starter and a creative thinker who understands how to solve business-critical problems for some of the world’s top companies. You’re excited to work with a global technology leader.
About the job Your experience is key to all phases of our projects and relationships. You encourage, inspire, consider and collaborate at every level with both colleagues and clients. As a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution Developer Senior Consultant, you collaborate on and contribute to all project phases, and you have the technical knowhow to design, coordinate and put into practice CRM solutions. In this role, you will:
- Contribute to all project phases – plan, analyze, design, build and test
- Be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of issues
- Design conceptual architecture and technical CRM solutions
- Partner with technology and design teams to ensure consistency
- Understand how to use key performance indicators (KPIs) to create a testing plan to ensure the quality of your projects
- Collaborate with sales and planning
- Support continuous improvement to identify potential challenges for your clients, and research non-standard issues
- Mentor and supervise junior colleagues
- Travel as needed.
Your skills You’re an outstanding manager and communicator who works with your clients to develop and manage action plans, with experience consulting with clients to deliver great results. You have worked with global and offshore teams on implementing and maintaining CRM projects, as well as deploying business systems solutions. You have around seven years of experience in project management, system design or another relevant field and you are likely to have a Bachelor’s degree in business systems or similar. Your technical skills include:
- Experience with CRM or other business management software, especially Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of common industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
- Using Software as a Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc.
- Understanding the concepts of relational databases.
Interested candidates please visit: https://careers.avanade.com/jobsenus/JobDetail/D365-CRM-Developer-Midwest/2598
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.