Customer Support SpecialistPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
Who we are
Boords is a bootstrapped, self-funded SaaS company on a mission to make storyboarding simple. We've been running for just under 2 years and in that time have gone from an idea on the back of a napkin to a profitable, fast growing company. Boords is a web-based storyboarding tool, which makes it easy to add, remove, reorder and replace content to make the perfect storyboard quickly and easily. We’ve been keeping storyboarding simple since 2015.
We’re a small team who share an office in Old Street with our sister company Animade (an award winning animation studio), so you’ll be working with a tight-knit group and have the opportunity to make a real impact.
What's the job?
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help people who use Boords have the best possible experience. You will be responsible for ensuring that all customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect from Boords. We want everyone using Boords to have the best experience they possibly can, and your role will be at the centre of that.
As well as ensuring current customers are kept happy and any feedback is dealt with in a quick and friendly manner, you will also be responsible for bringing on new customers. This will involve a mix of converting those from our database to a paid plan, spotting those opportunities with potential Boords customers via Intercom chats and converting them to paid customers, as well as thinking of initiatives and sectors to target new potential customers for Boords.
Being a remote role, great written and verbal communication skills are particularly important. Initiative, self-motivation and good time management skills are also a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first port of call for existing and prospective customers via our online chat app (we use Intercom)
- Updating and refining our support documentation
- Helping customers understand what Boords can do for them
- Arranging product demos and screencasts for customers
- Speaking to customers over the phone either dealing with queries or selling Boords
- Filtering suggestions from users, grouping them and feeding them into the dev team
- Providing input based on customer viewpoint during sprint planning
- Identifying patterns in support requests
- Keeping up to date with Boords as a product
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport with new customers
- Initiative, self-motivation and good time management skills are a must
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Experience in a customer facing role
We understand that there's a lot of options out there for people with great customer support skills. However a lot of those jobs are at larger companies where you'll spend your time sitting in meetings, working with outdated systems or otherwise not getting your ideas heard. We believe working at Boords offers the opportunity to make a real impact on a growing product within a great company culture.
Working with us, you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- A great work/life balance (we have fixed working hours)
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Team away days and trips. Last year we hired a villa in Tuscany!
- Incredible company culture and team spirit
- Boords hoodie
To apply: Please apply via Workable – https://boords.workable.com/jobs/500807/candidates/new
Job Details Job Requirements Monthly Salary Unspecified Seniority Level Not Applicable Industry IT Job Function Other Employment Type Full Time Vacancies 0 Skills customer support,saas,dba Location United States, California, California City