Customer Support Specialist (UTC+08:00, Singapore) @ Veer WestPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
We’re looking for tech-savvy and friendly people to join our Customer Success team to support our customers in building smart forms with integrations to a variety of services like Salesforce, Authorize.Net, and Stripe.
You'll answer questions by chat, email and occasionally jump on a web meeting to resolve an issue. You’ll have many opportunities to collaborate with the rest of the team, to share customer feedback, and help improve our product.
Position is permanent, full-time, and remote in UTC+08:00 time zone (Singapore).
8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- You love to communicate! Great written and verbal skills are important. You also just like talking to people and helping!
- You're a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and will put the customer’s interest first.
- You like puzzles and were born to troubleshoot.
- You're self motivated and work well in a team or on your own.
- You're a fast learner, shine at multi-tasking and can think on your feet.
- You have experience in tech support, helping people use technology.
- You have a basic understanding of Database Systems or CRMs.
- We offer a competitive salary with health benefits, 401K, and flexible vacation time.
- You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|