Marketing shouldn’t be hard—it should be fun.
That’s why we built TINT, a technology platform that helps brands leverage user-generated content across all of their marketing channels. We believe in letting your community- the real people that use, share, and love your brand- tell your true brand story. TINT supports 5,000+ brands and organizations around the globe from Planned Parenthood to Greenpeace, and Coca Cola to the UN.
With a smart and disciplined team focused on business metrics and company culture, we have been able to grow profitably without raising any additional venture capital money, and are now leading our market. We share bonuses every quarter when we meet our financial goals. TINT prides itself on a transparent culture where everything from meeting notes to salaries are shared, and we also have a pretty cool self-improvement program to boot. You can find out more about our approach and culture here.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and wow our customers. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, embrace change, and aren’t afraid to work on projects normally outside the scope of customer service, you’re exactly what we’re looking for.
- Supporting TINT Customers with basic product education and account management across multiple platforms including live chat, email, phone and social media.
- Translating technological speak and troubleshooting steps in a way that your least tech friendly friend could understand. You may be doing everything from password resets to troubleshooting and replicating product issues reported by the customer.
- Gathering feedback for our product team who loves to crank out features that our users want.
- Helping TINT better understand what educational resources are needed by gathering and organizing customer inquiries.
- Authoring knowledgebase articles for internal and external use.
- Participating in quality assurance and bug hunts for our features.
- Escalating customers to the appropriate team members based on their needs.
- Reports to the Director of Customer Success and works closely with Technical Support Strategist and Customer Success Managers.
- Responsible for working 9am – 6pm EST
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Superior communication and ability to work quickly and effectively with several teams
- Experience with a support ticket system and CRM, Zendesk & Salesforce preferred
- A detailed, organized and results-oriented mindset
- Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries
- Superb phone, chat and e-mail etiquette
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve customer problems
- A work style that’s self-directed; you can work autonomously
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed based on business demands
- Strong interest in social media and/or marketing
- Ability to write basic HTML/CSS
- Experience working with demanding response time targets
- Experience supporting remote teams(we have teams in Europe, South America, Asia and the Middle East)
- Salary ranging from$42k-$62k with equity ranging from .0269-.0403%
- Personal Development Stipend- A monthly stipend designed for self-improvement. Whether it’s books, yoga classes, or a fitness tracker, we want our teammates to improve themselves.
- Team Transparency- We calculate compensation based on a formula that we all agree on. Cap table is made available to all employees. Business financials are known by all teammates.
- Work with a team that gets you on the phone with some of the largest brands in the world(Nasdaq, Nestle, Stanford, to name a few).
- You will play a critical role in determining the company’s success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and challenges us to perform to the highest standards.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Covered
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Commute reimbursement up to $80 per month
- Free lunch, everyday!
- Flexible vacation policy with recommended 1 week off per quarter.
- Flexible remote work policy
- Monthly philanthropy opportunities
- Biannual company retreats
- Team bonuses for hitting financial milestones
- Your own MacBook laptop
*Please note that this role will be operating on the East Coast time zone. Ideally, we would hire someone living on the East Coast as a full-time remote employee. We are open to hiring in other time zones but you will be expected to work 9am- 6pm EST.*