We are looking for a Level 2 Rocketeer based in the European Timezone to join us as part of our support staff on WP Rocket.
Putting customer service first has definitely paid off—lots of new happy customers mean lots of growth, and that brings us to you.
Your job will include:
- Assisting and solving people’s problems in our ticket system (pre-sales, customer support).
- Writing documentation
- Finding and reporting bugs
- Providing friendly and professional customer support!
About Level 2
You will be handling regular tickets related to the use of WP Rocket and speed optimization. In addition you’ll also be handling the more technical support tickets we get which can involve debugging PHP, identifying bugs, provide our more technical customers with guidance on how to use our functions and hooks, and more.
About WP Rocket
WP Rocket (https://wp-rocket.me) is a premium caching plugin that provides both lightning speed for websites and easy set up. To minimize the configuration needed by the site owner, WP Rocket enables the key best web performance practices upon activation.
We pride ourselves on providing fast and friendly support to make sure our customers are happy!
About WP Media
Founded in 2014, WP Media is a distributed team of 17, based in France, Germany, Spain, Serbia, Canada and USA. We are best known as the creators of WP Rocket.
WP Rocket is used on +280 000 websites and by +42 000 customers.
In addition to WP Rocket, our other product is:
- Imagify– A free image optimization service, including a free WordPress plugin: we’ve already optimized more than 206,000,000 images!
We encourage employees to enjoy their family and life by having flexible hours and unlimited vacation. We care about the work you do not the hours you do.
We’ve a very strong transparency culture, within our team and to the public:
- We share our insights
- We have a public Salary Grid
- Good English speaking and writing skills, French is a bonus but not required
- Great writing and communication skills – able to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- In love with cats (love of Corgis is a bonus)
- Previous freelance or remote work experience is a bonus
Level 2 Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with WordPress
- Excellent understanding of HTML and PHP
- Familiarity with various types of caching – page caching, Varnish, NGINX etc
- Familiarity with website speed optimization practices is a plus!
- Friendly team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Loose vacation policy
- Profit sharing plan
- Annual Bonus
- Annual budget to go to WordCamps and conferences
- Monthly budget for your remote work needs