The Apps and Web Services Developer is responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Zendesk sales cycle for the Mexico City team (Remote). You must be technically and commercially savvy and used to partnering with Sales. You’re comfortable doing scoping calls, daily demos, delivering boot camps and assisting new clients with implementations.
A key part of the position will consist of you building apps and web services to specific customer requirements. You’ll take part in building in-house products, improving processes and generally just be an awesome team member! You will drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone. You like ‘busy’ and you love a ‘challenge’ and understand the importance of true business partnerships.
- Good knowledge of git and GitHub.
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts.
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
- Comfortable working on the command line.
- Familiar with API integration via REST-ful web services.
- Previous consulting experience implementing enterprise class software solutions, is a huge plus
- Experience with Ruby or Python.
- Experience with Handlebars templates.
- Knowledge of the Zendesk API and Apps Framework.
- Knowledge of Customer Service Software, ITSM, data warehousing, business intelligence, Customer Service Software
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.