If you enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and customers, setting down smooth processes, and are finance-minded with impeccable attention to detail then we are looking for you! The Finance Customer & Employee Representative will be responsible for managing the Finance Team customer support email address, generating monthly invoices, driving outstanding invoicing follow up, and supporting employees through the financial onboarding & expense reporting processes.
- Act as customer support lead on the Finance Team for the Remote (customer) community through ownership and management of the Finance Team customer support email address.
- Respond efficiently and thoughtfully to Remote inquiries on a variety of finance-related topics including invoicing and outstanding invoice follow up, payments options, international payments, customization of invoices, policy questions, etc.
- Generate monthly invoices for Remotes, coordinate internally regarding charges to be included in invoices, and track and follow up on outstanding receivables.
- Streamline the current process for billing incidentals and extras by working with the regional and programs team leads to develop a process/template to track and report additional charges to be included in billing.
- Help identify and act on process improvement opportunities and document processes improvements through the creation of written training files and employee video tutorials.
- Assist with the monthly employee expense reporting process through follow up with employees, management of expense reporting timeline, and tracking of cash expenses related to debit cards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Will consider 4+ years of demonstrated experience in customer support or a similar role in lieu of education
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with proven track record or advanced knowledge in the financial industry
- Experience with FreshDesk or similar customer support ticketing system a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to navigate and resolve challenging situations
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and be comfortable operating in a remote work environment