Creative Services ManagerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-22 15:01:04
Kuryakyn is looking for a highly creative and a team oriented individual who understands how to craft unique and intuitive creative, while having a flexible approach with a willingness to adapt ideas to meet the needs of our customers and business. The Creative Services Manager will need to be able to balance time between leading a team of graphic designers and producing creative to develop, execute and deliver on creative initiatives, collaborating with marketing and cross functional teams to provide creative solutions. Individual must be a strong conceptual, strategic, and innovative thinker.
PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE - displaying exceptional strategic, conceptual, and visual design. Please either provide link on your resume to portfolio or attach.
- Design and execute original work for a variety of marketing initiatives including packaging, advertising, sales collateral, presentations, social/digital content, event signage, merchandise and promotions.
- Partner with internal creative resources, marketing and sales teams, as well as external printers, developers, and creative partners, to ensure creative projects meet the needs of the business and the vision and standards for the brand.
- Project plan development and management, including needs assessment, scope and budget, timelines, resources, and task prioritization.
- Consistent, proactive communication with all stakeholders around status, milestones, and delivery of projects; coordination of requests and/or feedback as needed.
- Ensure consistency of brand look, voice and tone across all consumer touchpoints, including collateral, digital, retail, dealer and events.
- Provide end-to-end solutions from ideation, through creative and production.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas, recommend solutions and mock up concepts to grow the Kuryakyn brand. Lead team brainstorming and conceptualization processes.
- Work collaboratively and in partnership with the Creative Director to ensure every project is delivered on strategy and on schedule.
- Approach creative opportunities with multiple solutions; respond positively to constructive creative critique by adapting concepts based on feedback and working toward complete and approved assets.
- Hands-on execution of design concepts for online and offline marketing-related programs
- Stay current on new technologies, industry trends, consumer insights and competitive landscape to inform and drive creative vision and strategy.
- Coach and mentor creative staff; create opportunities for creative team development, make hiring decisions, and drive performance management and recognition.
- Lead as the internal project champion, encouraging all team members to efficiently progress through timelines
- Improve creative workflow, streamlining process for faster turnaround, at less cost
- Provides trafficking/tracking of creative projects. Prepare weekly reports of all active projects in the queue; Primary liaises and communication "bridge" between Creative Services and marketing and the rest of the organization.
- Develop detailed and realistic work-back schedules with an emphasis on tracking hours per project per creative team member
- Research, selects and supervises printing vendors, meeting production budget and deadlines
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study: Graphic Design, Design Management, Marketing, Communications or related
- Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a graphic designer for consumer brands and campaigns in an agency or in-house creative department. Print and web graphic design, illustration, computer graphic software, and desktop publishing/document layout experience.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of previous management experience within a creative environment
- Proficiency in design software including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience/knowledge of the motorcycle industry a plus
Compensation:Kuryakyn offers competitive based compensation + bonus packages coupled with great benefits; PTO, Health, Dental, Life, Vision, FSA, STD/LTD, 401(k) with matching funds and lunch is provided every day.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|