2017-06-22 15:19:49 True True
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are seeking candidates in the following timezones only: Europe (UTC+0 - UTC+4), US (EST only).
We are looking for a strategic, user-centric and hands-on creative leader that is ambitious and passionate about creating engaging, consistent and memorable experiences. Hotjar is a rapidly growing startup that is giving thousands of designers, marketers and website owners the tools needed to discover how their visitors are really using their website. In this role you will be actively contributing into shaping and evolving the Hotjar brand whilst growing with us.
This is an excellent remote career opportunity in a key role with a fast growing and innovative tech-startup. This role is situated in the Product Marketing team and will report to the Director of Marketing.
As the Creative Director, you will be:
- Directing and creating media and campaigns that engage and empower our target audience to take action.
- Hands on – designing creative assets for Hotjar sites, advertising, content marketing and marketing campaigns.
- Owning and maintaining resources related to Hotjar’s brand and identity.
- Advocating Hotjar’s brand standards and visual communication while ensuring they are met both internally and on all public channels, including social media and marketing channels.
- Working within the Marketing team – managing the creative process and translating marketing objectives into clear creative strategies from concept to completion.
- Working closely with product teams to ensure consistent messaging and visual communication.
- Leading, training and mentoring a team of creatives whose primary focus is to provide Marketing with all their creative needs.
- Participating in the recruitment process when hiring new creative talent to join the Marketing team.
- Identifying and communicating with third-party creative agencies to collaborate and sustain marketing needs on all channels / mediums.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to the chosen candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have 6+ years of creative direction experience with a minimum of 3 years leading design teams with a variety of skills (visual, UX/IA, writing, research, etc) at digital product companies.
- Are a proven leader with great practical design skills who is eager to use them on a regular basis. You have shipped a lot of work yourself over the years and you know what it takes to create awesome, memorable experiences.
- Have an analytical and user-focused mindset and understand the importance of qualitative and quantitative research. You constantly seek to improve your team’s outputs through user feedback and data insights.
- Demonstrate a desire for continuous learning and personal growth in multiple areas; from design skills, to leadership, to processes, to market trends, etc.
- Are an excellent communicator with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and technical skills, and are able to work cross-functionally with business stakeholders.
- Take pride in your ability to inspire and motivate others to carry out and execute a strategy while working in a fully remote team environment.
- Are able to independently take decisions on final visuals and copy while meeting deadlines within the marketing team.
- Are able to think critically and problem-solve in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Are experienced working in a high growth SaaS startup with global expansion. This will be considered a plus, not a requirement.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by a trusted third party resource.
To apply: Please apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/creative-director/?source=WeWorkRemotely
Job not active
1 year ago
8 months ago