Creative DesignerPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
Does this sound interesting?
- Small company, no politics, well funded, ships code every day
- You drive website design, graphical design for the public-facing brand
- Help people to achieve their dreams -- yes, really
Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. You probably know a few small business owners. They're pretty special people.
But most small businesses fail. Many of them fail because they don't have the funds to get them to the next level. When they go to the bank to apply for a loan, 90% of the time they are declined. We want to change that by finding options.
Applying for a loan can be a pain -- especially for small business loans. We want to make it simple. We're building a marketplace for small business loans where a business owner can see options, get funded fast, and take their business to the next level.
And it's working. Check out this video.
We need someone to handle the design of our public website and other key assets. Specifically, here's what you'd be doing:
- Design the public facing website
- Plan and design social media advertising campaigns
- Work with product design to create a cohesive customer experience from end to end
- Help define the visual brand for employees and customers
If this sounds interesting to you, send us your portfolio and we'll be in touch.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|