Audience Ops provides a done-for-you content marketing service. Join our awesome team!
We're currently hiring for 2 positions (apply for one or both!):
Both positions are part-time, steady, long-term, work-from-anywhere positions. We prefer US or Canada-based people for these roles. If you're interested in both positions, then apply using the Project Manager application form.
Write your very best stuff at Audience Ops.
We give you steady writing work, a proven team-driven process that allows you to research each audience, come up with topics that matter, and we’ll support you so you can produce stuff that will resonate and genuinely help those readers get ahead.
Here’s why our writers love being part of the Audience Ops team:
- Steady, longterm, reliable freelance retainer.
- You get to brainstorm and research your own topics to write about.
- Our editors and other teammates are here to support you.
- Work from anywhere, any hours (we just care that your weekly deadlines are met)
- The best team Slack chat on the Internet 🙂
The most important quality we’re looking for is your ability to write for industries that are relatively unfamiliar to you. You love asking questions and turning research interviews into compelling articles. You’ll be able to build your knowledge as you write for niche clients over a long period of time.
Is this you? Apply for the Writer position here.
You’re an awesome project manager. You’re highly organized, on time, an effective communicator and an even better listener. First and foremost, we’re looking for someone to fill this part-time Project Management position.
In addition to project management, there is also opportunity to take on writing assignments. So if you’re also a strong writer with experience in content marketing, blog writing, managing a content calendar, and working with other writers, then you’re probably a great fit for this role.
- Communicating with clients via email and phone.
- Communicating with the team via Slack, email, and Skype.
- Content editing
- Managing milestones, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Quality assurance
- Content strategy and consultation
- Writing procedures and other docs in Google Docs.
- Writing and teaching what you’re best at.
Bonus points if you have experience with…
- Drip for email marketing (and other email marketing tools)
You’re based in the continental US and you have regular, daily availability during US-business hours.
Is this you? Apply for the Project Manager position here.