Content SpecialistPosted by fevrokbot 3 weeks ago 2017-11-20 11:43:04
Lewis Communications is looking for the right person to join our content team, where you'll be responsible for helping in the creation of exciting, informative, educational and SEO-friendly stories for our clients. If you're willing to work hard and learn in a high-energy, fast-paced and fun work environment, this is the job for you.
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- A strong command of the English language
- The ability to create high-quality content for a variety of brand voices
- Some knowledge of SEO Best Practices
- Social media marketing fundamentals
- Great teamanship in order to create entertaining and accurate content for a variety of channels (blogs, social media, videos, email)
- A fervor for getting things right and attention for detail
- The ability to take ideas and run with them
- An eagerness learn
- Some photography/videography experience
You can excel...
- Creating a constant stream of blogs, social media posts and video scripts
- Building a brand to become a resource in each client's individual market through research, interviews and first-hand knowledge
- Managing multiple projects at the same time, but never missing a deadline
- Bringing fresh content ideas to editorial planning sessions
- Managing, growing and getting value out of a social community
- Distributing content to a wider audience with online influencers
- Updating, nurturing and growing a media contact database to help in distribution of content
You will work on Lewis Communications’ digital team alongside a group of content creators, strategists, web developers and designers. Your willingness to improve daily and possessing the ability fit in with the group far outweighs a strong skill set and experience. In essence, we choose the team over the individual. Serious applicants must present a cover letter, résumé and two of your best writing samples. Without all of those elements, your application will not be considered. A knowledge of the outdoors is a plus, but not essential to the position.
**Must be willing to locate to the Nashville area.
Sound like a fit? Send us your resume, cover letter, and your best writing sample to prove it. No recruiters.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|