Content Developer, InnovationsPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-28 03:54:32
Udacity’s mission is to democratize education. We’re an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Content Development team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
As a Content Developer, you will build an entirely new learning experience to serve thousands of students in one of our newest and most exciting Nanodegree programs ever. You’ll be working directly with our hiring partner companies to develop an educational program informed by industry with projects that deliver in-demand skills at the cutting-edge of technology (think A.I. meets the real world). In this role, you’ll not only build the applications used in our world-class educational experiences; you’ll be the expert our students aspire to become.
- Develop and build complex, expertly architected, applications and projects that will be used by thousands;
- Take an active role in performing product reviews with your colleagues and our partner’s teams;
- Break down complex technical subjects into more easily understood, self-contained, learning experiences;
- Review data related to content performance and use this information to improve and maintain content in our programs to ensure Udacity is providing a world-class learning experience.
- Experience in quantitative modeling and trading.
- Bonus: Experience teaching, mentoring, or breaking down complex subjects into simple instructions. For example, conference talks, blog posts, or books authored;
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|