CLI and Integrations Engineer @ ManifoldPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
Simplify how developers integrate cloud services with their applications.
Manifold.co is seeking an experienced CLI and Integrations engineer to join our small team. At Manifold, we are focused on making it easier for developers to build applications with cloud infrastructure. That means we build software that developers use every day.
You want to make developers as productive as possible by building tools which integrate deeply into their workflow. You lead by example, gathering feedback from developers while designing and building incredibly intuitive, robust, and flexible command line tools and libraries. You want to join a team early on so that you can help build it from the ground up.
Working at Manifold:
- We’re an early and fast-growing team with an ambitious vision
- We value transparency, accountability, and consistent delivery.
- We have an open peer to peer based workflow where all work is discussed and reviewed
- We focus on continuous learning by analyzing our successes and failures as a team
- Design, build, and maintain libraries and command line tools which integrate Manifold directly into a developer's application and workflow
- Consistently work with developers to gather feedback and help foster an interactive and engaged open source community.
- Have a voice in all of our design and implementation discussions across the entirety of our stack
- Help to build an engineering culture that enables automated testing, continuous integration, and delivery to production on a daily basis that is friendly and collaborative.
- Strong communication skills with a team centric approach to discussion and decision making.
- Passion for building open source command line tools and libraries which integrate seamlessly into developers workflows and applications.
- Deep love of writing maintainable and reliable automated unit and integration tests
- Full command of Git, GitHub, and continuous integration/deployment based workflows
- Experience working on or with a remote team preferred
- Continuous Integration
- Open Source
We offer competitive compensation and equity opportunities, with additional perks such as a professional development allowance.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|