C++ Developer - Contract, Fixed Term, PermPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
We are a driven and ambitious technology business with a Vision to deliver revolutionary transactional and self service products that make people wonder how they ever lived without them.
Designed in New Zealand and exported across the world, our products have an enviable history of delivering smart and robust technology solutions. We have developed many first-in-world products and have a long history of innovative site automation solutions. We are embarking on our next strategic horizon - implementing cloud and mobile strategies to retain our leadership and recognised innovation, so we have exciting and challenging times ahead.
In this key role, the Senior Embedded and Application Engineer will play a vital role in building and maintaining embedded software solutions. You will be responsible for embedded product maintenance, completing the development of new functionality and modifications to existing functionality on embedded devices, updating regression/unit test suites, software documentation and the creation of developer test plans. This role will give you exposure to a new platform and enable you provide expert input into development.
We are in an exciting growth phase, if you would like the opportunity to work for an organisation where your skills and performance will be recognised, an organisation that believes in investing in your learning and development, then we would like to hear from you!
- North Shore location - based in beautiful Northcote
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Active Social Club
- Performance based pay, training and development opportunities, challenging work, flexible work hours, paid birthday leave, discounted medical insurance, discounted Gym membership, Cafe discounts and access to EAP services.
- We believe in the importance of living our Company Values; we’re Passionate, we do What We Say, we’re Straight Up, we’re Creative, we’re Team players, we’re all about Quality, we make it Win-Win and People Matter to us.
If this sounds like you and you want to work with a passionate group of people who work hard to get projects across the line; do what needs to be done to deliver successfully and have fun while doing it, then apply today!
As an expert in Embedded Development you will have the following experience:
- Strong working knowledge of C/C++ and Assembler languages
- Excellent understanding of electronics, with the ability to interpret electronic schematics
- Awareness of the fundamentals of digital design
- Experience in RTOS or embedded OSes
- Embedded Linux x86/ARM
It goes without saying that you are a confident team player with the ability to interact with internal and external clients alike. Your open personality, outstanding decision making skills and communicative approach will see you succeed in this role.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|