Blog Content Writer for steady, long-term, remote positionPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
Write your very best stuff at Audience Ops.
We give you steady writing work, a proven team-driven process that allows you to research each audience, come up with topics that matter, and we’ll support you so you can produce stuff that will resonate and genuinely help those readers get ahead.
Here’s why our writers love being part of the Audience Ops team:
- Steady, longterm, reliable freelance retainer.
- You get to brainstorm and research your own topics to write about.
- Our editors and other teammates are here to support you.
- Work from anywhere, any hours (we just care that your weekly deadlines are met)
- The best team Slack chat on the Internet 🙂
The most important quality we’re looking for is your ability to write for industries that are relatively unfamiliar to you. You love asking questions and turning research interviews into compelling articles. You’ll be able to build your knowledge as you write for niche clients over a long period of time.
This is a part-time, freelance, remote, long-term position. Potential to grow into full-time down the road (or remain a reliable long-term retainer).
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|