Backend DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
SingleComm is looking for a talented Backend Developer to join our growing team in Richmond, VA. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, can lead by example, and thrives in a collaborative team environment. As part of the product development team, you will develop client-specific modules that allow telephony, media and transaction data to be manipulated and delivered from our platform to clients and third parties. You will build software that allows data to flow between systems and endpoints.
About the Job:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with backend systems.
- You will build efficient, testable and reusable code.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment) - cowboy coders need not apply.
- Collaborate across the company and interact with our customers (software engineers) to define, design and build integrations and data delivery systems.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Implement data storage solution integrations.
Tech Stack: Our tech stack is selected to support huge volumes of communication sessions while providing a clean user experience to administrators and agents. NodeJS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ansible, AngularJS, Amazon Web Services, FreeSWITCH, WebRTC
To apply for this position, you should have some or all of the following:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years of engineering experience with significant experience using NodeJS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies, and the ability to write, debug and deploy testing frameworks.
- Experience with traditional RDBMS databases, such as MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Understanding of Linux programming, scripting, debugging and performance tools on UNIX, Linux, Shell or similar technologies.
Bonus Points: Show us your code - share your Github username or other projects.
SingleComm is a venture funded startup located in Richmond Virginia and New York City. We are building a SaaS platform that will change the way contact center businesses communicate with their customers. Businesses use our platform to make and take calls and other forms of communication, as well as to organize those interactions through dynamic scripting and workflows. Our platform is built to scale and uses dynamic real time communication technologies including WebRTC.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|