Build systems to connect developers with cloud infrastructure.
Manifold.co is seeking an experienced backend engineer to join our small team. At Manifold, we are focused on making it easier for developers to build applications with cloud infrastructure. That means we build software that developers use every day.
You enjoy solving hard problems by building robust, fault-tolerant, and composable services. You lead by example, working with the team to design and implement backwards compatible APIs which give people superpowers. You want to join a team early on so that you can help build it from the ground up.
Working at Manifold:
- We are an early and fast-growing team with an ambitious vision
- We value transparency, accountability, and consistent delivery
- We have a peer to peer based workflow where all work is discussed in the open and reviewed frequently
- We focus on continuous learning by analyzing our successes and failures as a team
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems which are the very foundation of Manifold
- Debug issues in production across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Have a voice in all of our design and implementation discussions across the entirety of our stack
- Help to build an engineering culture that enables automated testing, continuous integration, and delivery to production on a daily basis, in a manner that is friendly and collaborative
- Strong communication skills with a team-centric approach to discussion and decision making
- Experience working in a small team where individuals wear many hats
- Experience designing and building distributed services using Golang
- Feel at home using the command line as a part of your workflow
- Deep love of writing maintainable and reliable automated unit and integration tests
- Full command of Git, GitHub, and continuous integration/deployment based workflows
- Experience working on or with a remote team preferred
- Continuous Integration
- Distributed Systems
We offer competitive compensation and equity opportunities, with additional perks such as a professional development allowance.