Associate Software Developer @ Human Care SystemsPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
We are seeking a full-stack software developer with a passion for building scalable and visually stunning web applications to help create and enhance the leading global patient support platform.
Human Care Systems develops and delivers service & support programs to help clinicians and patients better manage complex diseases and therapies. Our programs improve patient/family and clinician communication, decision-making and optimal use of therapies.
- Systematic approach based on analysis of each key stakeholder’s experience and needs (patient, caregiver, doctor, nurse, pharmacy, etc.).
- Support for clinicians and patients to prevent failure points and improve diagnosis, brand choice, reimbursement, initiation, adherence, safety management and outcomes.
- The right education, tools, data and support at the rights times via the right channels to clinicians and patients (via rep, MSL, digital, phone, mail, remote monitoring, etc.).
- ROI of 10:1+ based on increased appropriate use (diagnosis, initiation, adherence) + improved Real World Outcomes and Real World Evidence collection.
- Develop front-end user applications for HCS products and systems
- Translate print and other pre-designed materials into web- and mobile-friendly format with an eye for aesthetics and usability
- Integrate applications with middle-tier services and back-end data repositories
- Enhance existing visual analytics capability
- Work closely with Software Architects and IT Project Managers to deliver applications on time and on budget
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, graphic design, or related technical/creative field
- Experience developing responsive and mobile-friendly websites
- Experience working with databases and data
Preference to Applicants with
- Experience with Salesforce custom development (SOQL, VisualForce) a plus but not necessary
- Experience with data visualization packages (HighCharts, FusionCharts, D3, etc)
- Appreciation and taste for innovative user experience and visual design
- Can learn and pick up new technologies very quickly
- High energy drive to proactively develop an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the solution domain and drive the implementation of the most current and relevant solutions
- Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
Interested candidates should please submit a current resume and a portfolio of links to previous web development projects (personal, academic, or professional).
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|