Agile Software designer for ReChargePosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-14 01:44:33
Headquarters: Los Angeles
We’re looking for an agile designer that who is passionate about designing interfaces that work wonders for customers and teammates.
You’ll work closely with the product team to prototype and develop great user experiences.
Being one of two designers at a fast growing profitable company with thousands of real users, we believe this is a huge growth opportunity for a talented designer to make his/her mark.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
In two years we’ve gone from processing 50 orders per month to over a million a month. Our culture is remote-first, so we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless. And we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact. Learn more: http://rechargeapps.com/about
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on.
- Working on a agile team on designing out new interfaces
- Interacting with customers and team members to understand the best possible design solutions
- Rapid prototyping possible user experiences with product team
- Contributing to a fast moving exciting project
- Photoshop and/or Sketch
- Attention to detail
- An open mind (You’re OK with paradox) - can appreciate challenges and find new ways to make it easier for front-end developers, engineers, and support. You create designs that are both great And buildable with available resources
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
To apply: https://recharge.workable.com/jobs/506140/candidates/new
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|