We’re looking for people with ideas and enthusiasm who can work on our nascent but proven products and help us build a fantastic development capability leveraging the best technologies and techniques available.
Skills & Requirements
The Web Developer’s primary responsibility is for designing, coding and modifying websites to deliver compelling and profitable enterprise applications that make users happy.
- Work with back-end developers to design clean, secure and functional API’s to support page development.
- Ensure page code is readable, maintainable and properly tested.
- Make sure web pages work with major browsers.
- Contribute to the user experience design with technical know-how, ensuring that we’re using best practice tools and techniques.
- Ensure designs are deliverable within commercially realistic timeframes.
Send us a copy of your CV along with your view on what makes a great web developer, in 10 lines or less.
IT Governance Ltd is a fast-growing, single-source provider of books, tools, training and consultancy in the information security, IT governance, risk management and compliance field. With are a successful business that operates in a dynamic and international marketplace.
Our headquarters are based in Ely, but we have a global reach thanks to our international and multi-channel e-commerce operations. Our aim is to be leaders in what we do; we value commitment, encourage creativity and reward achievement.
Vigilant Software is the wholly owned subsidiary of IT Governance Ltd. Its aim is provide an internal development capability for IT Governance Ltd and to create and deliver superior risk management tools and accessories, making it the premier risk management brand within the international information security management arena.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES