PURPOSE AND SCOPE
Remote employment is available for the right candidate.
- Experience working with Angular.
- Interact with end users to determine specifications for new software applications or software changes.
- Utilize the latest web technologies for responsive web design on mobile devices.
- Utilize performance monitors for web site optimization.
- Participate in or lead all parts of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and support.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as may be required by supervisor.
1. Education and training:
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related field is preferred, but not required.
2. Technical knowledge:
- 2+ years experience.