Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world. Cockroach Labs is the team behind CockroachDB, an open source, distributed SQL database. We strive to build infrastructure that keeps pace with the world, so developers can focus on what matters most: building the best products.
We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer who will own the development and maintenance of Cockroach Lab’s web presence. You’ll work closely with members of the marketing team, including growth marketers and designers, to build our web brand and experiment with new projects. You will run A/B tests to drive growth and conversion. Everything you work on will have a direct and measurable impact on Cockroach Labs’ business metrics and trajectory.
Come help us with our mission to Make Data Easy!
- Develop, maintain, and administrate Cockroach Labs’ production and testing websites.
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and QA all web applications and pages before going live.
- Participate in the design process to develop delightful web experiences that are clean and elegant and implement on the website.
- Work on creative engineering projects to increase our open-source community and customer acquisition (e.g., interactive educational features and data visualizations, growth model. calculators, other tools).
- 4+ years web development experience building and developing beautiful experiences on the web.
- Ability quickly to pick up new skills and emerging technologies.
- Ability to translate visual design to a precise digital experience.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership for the website.
Cockroach Labs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you need assistance with applying for a position, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.