We’re looking for a skilled and hard working designer with a front-end development skillset to join our team. You will work closely with our CEO, other designers, content/SEO team, and account managers to help lead the art direction for our clients. Our ideal candidate will be team-oriented, flexible, and work with high ethical standards and an excellent disposition.
The right candidate is enthusiastic about web design and it's trends and has the ability to tackle any design or front-end development task thrown their way. We are consistently investing in employee growth and will encourage on-going improvement and knowledge in the role.
Some of the specifics we are looking for:
- Creative and fresh designs that set trends and appeal to a modern design aesthetic.
- Ability to work on smaller projects like logos and print ads to larger more complicated web design and development projects.
- Solution oriented thinker who looks to solve problems through dbesign and user experience.
- Front-end developer - Able to write clean HTML, CSS and JS.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors - Preferably Sass
- Experience building and managing websites using WordPress
- Flexible in workflows. Can you easily navigate a work-flow to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time?
- Self-Starter - Needs little to no oversight
- Experience with DNS
- Experience with GIT, SVN
- Familiarity with responsive design principles
- Experience with e-commerce sites, specifically Woocommerce
To apply, please send us brief introduction, explain why you would be a good fit for Neon Canvas, and include your resume, desired compensation (salary), and a link to your portfolio.
To learn more about Neon Canvas and what we do, please visit www.neoncanvas.com