Web Application Developer
Alternate Job Title: Web Developer
Work Location: Telecommute/Remote, but must reside local to Phoenix metro area.
Help support some of the most visible web sites in the world!
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., ( http://www.omnitecinc.com ) provides a variety of robust web solutions to the federal government and the Department of Defense.
Quick Note #1: this position requires US citizenship and an active Secret clearance or the ability to immediately obtain an Interim Secret. If you are a US citizen and clearable, this is a great opportunity to be sponsored for your clearance!
Quick Note #2: ONLY candidates currently living in the Phoenix, AZ metro area who can telecommute and make regular team meetings in Phoenix, AZ will be considered.
You will be part of a dynamic team providing application development for some of the most visible web sites in the world, including:
Duties and Responsibilities
OMNITEC Solutions has supported this client for 12+ years. This is a long-term contract with substantial opportunity for growth and stability. The scope of this contract is an end-to-end, or "turn-key" solution, meaning all Development and Infrastructure support is provided and managed by OMNITEC Solutions.
This provides our Developers, System Engineers & Administrators, and Technical Support professionals a level of flexibility, impact, career development not available when these services are separated by different contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related degree. A passion for cutting-edge technology;
- 3+ years of professional software development experience;
- Strong communications skills;
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, etc;
- Proficiency in ASP.NET using C# and Microsoft SQL server;
- US citizenship and either an active Secret clearance or the ability to immediately obtain an Interim Secret.
- Sharp analytical abilities;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, coding standards, source control management, build processes, and testing;
- Experience building web applications, widgets, or other interactive experiences;
- Experience with CSS, HTML5, JSON, AJAX, jQuery, and Bootstrap;
- Experience using a Content Management System;
- Experience with DotNetNuke;
- Experience with Git/Github.
- CompTIA Security+.
Please apply directly via this job posting or visit "Careers" on our web site: http://www.omnitecinc.com
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is a multi-disciplined professional services firm. One of our service areas is the development of award winning enterprise web solutions for Content & Knowledge Management. For more details, please visit http://www.omnitecinc.com.