2017-09-11 16:44:24 True False
VP of Customer Experience
NOTE: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in European timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
Hotjar is looking for a customer-centric, strategic and hands-on leader that is passionate about WOWing customers by delivering outstanding value and a delightful overall experience.Your main objectives will be to empower and help Hotjar users and customers by delivering world-class staffed and self-service help, resources and onboarding.
You will act as a champion for our customers and users, from within the leadership team. This involves being a visionary leader for the Customer Success team which proactively assists customers, and the Hotjar Hero team which reactively helps all of our users. The position reports directly to the CEO. This is an excellent remote career opportunity in a key role with a fast growing and innovative tech startup.
As the VP of Customer Experience you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating 'WOW' moments for customers by consistently delivering world-class support (in terms of both availability and level of service).
- Attracting and retaining the best talent. Work closely with the Hotjar Operations team to develop and maintain a global hiring roadmap that ensures adequate capacity and capability coverage.
- Observing and identifying underlying challenges related to systems, people, and processes to reduce time to resolution on our support channels while also improving the overall experience.
- Ruthlessly focusing on delivering value to our customers by championing changes to the product that will increase product usage, success and satisfaction.
- Identifying opportunities to simplify and streamline product behavior, improving self-help as well as identifying and eliminating the root cause in such a way as to remove the need for help all together.
- Measuring and improving the customer experience by studying and monitoring satisfaction, usage and the net promoter score for customers and free users.
- Leading, training, and mentoring the Customer Success and Hotjar Hero team on an ongoing basis.
- Working with Marketing on initiatives that pertain to growth and the customer journey.
- Proactively providing ongoing high-level trends of customer issues and feedback to stakeholders.
- Creating opportunities for the Hotjar team to interact with customers to better understand their goals, challenges and needs.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the Hero and Customer Success teams through metrics and company-wide KPIs.
- Advocating customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- Development, budgeting and continual refinement of the customer experience strategy.
- 3+ years experience in leading customer-facing organisations.
- Experience supporting a large number of SMB (small and medium-sized businesses) and SME (small and medium-sized enterprises) at lower price points.
- Understanding of SaaS metrics such as MRR, ARPA, Churn, and LTV.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Excellent communicator with superior verbal, written, interpersonal, technical and presentation skills.
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in high growth SaaS startups, freemium models and global expansion will be considered to be assets.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
To apply: Please apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/vp-of-customer-experience-europe/?source=WeWorkRemotely
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 10 أشهر