Vehicle Android Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
Vehicle Android Engineer
(Notice: we're moving our office to Amsterdam, we expect to move in Q3'2017.)
As our Vehicle Android Engineer, you will be responsible for building the foundation of our AppScooters’ cockpit app platform and accompanying mobile phone app(s). From basic navigation and active driving safety systems, all the way to the phone app and Bolt’s central API integrations. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the automotive industry, increasing driving safety of motorised two wheelers and setting the new standard. We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our Software Engineering Team. You will play a central role in coming up with innovative solutions to software challenges and will have the opportunity to be involved with a broad range of software languages and devices.
- Architect, engineer, test and launch software for the AppScooter Android based platform as well as future Bolt product programs
- Work together with software engineers, hardware engineers and UX & UI designers to build the foundation of AppScooters’ cockpit app platform
- Help develop various apps from integrating turn-by-turn navigation and exploring points of interest to facilitating the sharing of your scooter and remotely controls
- Help define and construct the central and vehicle API integrations that the app development community can leverage to build apps that utilise integrated vehicle data from the various sensors, cameras and data available
- Apply agile techniques to deliver high quality software and technical excellence
- Ensure a clean code base which is built for easy maintenance and can be scaled to achieve our ambitious goals
- Help with implementation of best practices, tracking & analytics to ensure we can test, iterate and validate the optimum solutions for solving the various coding, safety and interface challenges
- Come up with innovative solutions to a diverse set of software challenges across various software languages and devices
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Android Engineer or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent exceptional professional experience
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience creating great apps and code that elegantly solves technical challenges across different domains
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex architectures clearly across different audiences and levels of the organization
- Ability to scope sprints accurately and prioritize work items appropriately
- Experience working in a cross-functional scrum teams
- Strong understanding and proven use of coding best practices, processes and methods
- You thoroughly know your way around the Android operating system and the best practices involved regarding customisations without impacting updatability cycles
- Proficiency in the latest standards of Android and Java coding tools
- Experience with iOS app development
- Experience with Android on IoT and/or automotive applications
- Experience with customizing the Android operating system
- Knowledge of C and driver development for Android
At Bolt Mobility, we are reinventing personal smart mobility, starting with the scooter. Our first product is AppScooter®, also known as 'the Dutch Tesla on two wheels'.
AppScooter® accelerates 150% faster and goes up to 400km with our modular electric drivetrain. With a 7" touchscreen and handlebar controls, AppScooter® is the first scooter in the world to safely run Android apps in its cockpit.
We didn’t just redesign the scooter, we redesigned the entire value proposition. From the way it's manufactured and engineered, to the way it's sold and serviced. Everything we do has one singular purpose: make personal smart mobility as effortless, efficient and fun as huma(chi)n(e)ly possible.
To deliver a high-quality product at an affordable price, we are actually building our own large scale fully automated production line with the capacity for up to 100.000 scooters per year, here in the Netherlands.
We work in a flat ‘Dream Team' structure with cross-functional teams of exceptionally smart people that love building stuff and have been tinkering since their early teens. We see our team and work environment as the first priority of our adventure and aim to become one of the best places to work in the Netherlands.
Our vision is not just to accelerate the transition to sustainable transport, but to lay the foundation of personal smart mobility for decades to come.
Visit boltmobility.com to learn more about our pruduct and our company.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send us your application via the application button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|